Digi Guru

Do you want to teach online but don't know where to start? Setting up an online education platform is costly and time-consuming. It requires massive time and money investments. But, don't worry. I have simplified all of these for you. This course is a step-by-step guide to creating and delivering super cool e-learning courses. You don't need to have any prior experience in technology, instructional design, or anything similar. I will teach you this subject from a fresh perspective. In this 3-hour e-learning course, I have unraveled all mysteries of creating e-learning courses that engage and enthrall your students. At the same time, the way you launch and market it will make the difference between a course that impacts thousands and one that sits silently online, hidden from the very people it could help. For this course, you should already have put in the time and energy to design, develop, and set up your own online course. In this course, you’ll look in detail at how you can successfully launch and market your online course. You’ll find everything you need including how to create sales pages that convert, email sequences that create a buzz, a webinar that turns potential customers into buyers, and much more. This course is your blueprint for a successful launch and subsequent sales, and with that, you will achieve your business and revenue targets.
Suram · April 11, 2022

By the time you complete this course, you’ll be able to:

1. Setting up an online education platform is costly and time-consuming.
  2. What is the scope of opportunities
  3. Course preparation and development.
  4. Creating Engaging content through videos etc.
  5. Marketing content
  6. Guiding through availability of options

About Instructor

Suram

74 Courses

+32 enrolled
Not Enrolled
This course is currently closed

Course Includes

• 2 Lessons
  • 58 Topics
  • Course Certificate